The Learning Center, a division of Innovative Health Care Concepts, is looking for energetic, motivated individuals to work in our after-school program!
We work with children with developmental disabilities, providing support as they learn to play appropriately with peers and be a part of their community.
Experience is not required and training is provided.
General responsibilities include:
- Assisting the participant in taking part in social/leisure activities
- Implementing a behavior plan
- Following all agency policies regarding treatment of participants
- Documenting all services for Medicaid reimbursement
- 18 years or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation
- CPR/First Aid certified, or willing to certify
- Habilitative Supports certified, or willing to certify
- Able to pass an FBI background check