Innovative Health Care Concepts is now accepting applications for a Targeted Service Coordinator in our Idaho Falls office.
This is a professional level position working closely with people with developmental disabilities. Our current opening is part time with the opportunity to grow.
Job duties include:
- monitoring and coordinating services;
- developing service plans and assessments;
- participating in team meetings with other providers; and
- documenting services provided;
- other related duties.
Applicant must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in a human service field. Previous experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred but not required.
IHCC has been serving the people of southeast Idaho since 1994. Our mission is to provide quality services to the disabled population of Eastern Idaho and we enjoy a solid reputation within our community as an honest and reliable service provider.
IHCC offers the following benefits:
- Very competitive starting wages
- Paid training
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid certifications
- Flexible scheduling
- Advancement opportunities across all our programs
- For Full Time Status staff, we offer: health insurance, life insurance, All Purpose Leave, and Holiday Pay