Integrated Services, a division of Innovative Health Care Concepts (IHCC), is seeking Mental Health Counselors…
Integrated Services, a division of Innovative Health Care Concepts (IHCC), is seeking Peer Support Specialists.
As a Peer Support Specialist, you will:
- Promote engagement with the participant in their recovery process;
- Empower participants to problem-solve and identify their individual goals, solutions, and routes toward successful recovery;
- Share your own personal recovery story as a way to connect and support the participant in their own recovery process;
- Participate as a member of the participant’s team in order to meet individual and family needs and understand peer support priorities;
- Assure that all required documentation of services in completed correctly and in a timely manner.
Preferred applicant will already have their Peer Support Certification, or be scheduled to take an upcoming training.
Our current opening is part-time with the opportunity to grow.
IHCC offers the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling;
- Regular raises;
- Paid training;
- For full-time staff: paid time off, holiday pay, health insurance, life insurance.
IHCC employs many licensed social workers, professionals with human service degrees, therapy technicians, nurses, behavioral specialists, clinical practitioners, and psychologists. Our staff is committed to providing quality service to the community and all of southeastern Idaho. We believe that a reputation as an honest and reliable service provider is the recipe for success!