Innovative Health Care Concepts is seeking Targeted Service Coordinators / Plan Developers in our Idaho…
Integrated Services, a division of Innovative Health Care Concepts (IHCC), is seeking a professional Targeted Care Coordinator and Case Manager. These are professional level services working with families and adults with mental health illness.
Applicant must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in a human service field. Some experience working with individuals with mental illness is preferred but not required. Bilingual (English/Spanish) applicants are preferred but not required.
Wage will vary based on service being provided. Pay is by billable hour. Position is part time to start but can build to a full-time caseload.
Targeted Care Coordinator job responsibilities include:
- Coordinates and facilitates interdisciplinary team meetings face-to-face with the family and youth present;
- Documents recommendations and updates of the person-centered service plan (PCSP);
- Monitors to ensure that outcomes of services and activities are progressing appropriately by evaluating the goals and interventions documented on the PCSP;
- Responsible for linking, monitoring, and follow-up activities to ensure that the youth’s and family’s needs are met as well as engaging the CFT to develop a crisis/safety plan;
- Completes the Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) initial/annual and updates.
Case Management job responsibilities include:
- Participating on treatment teams in order to meet individual and family needs;
- Carrying out case management activities in home and community;
- Consulting with other therapists and coordinating instruction to and from these therapists;
- Consulting with parents of minor participants regarding behavioral modification programs;
- Monitoring and coordinating the implementation of behavioral modification programs;
- Completion of progress reviews.
IHCC offers the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling;
- Regular raises;
- Paid training;
- For full-time staff: paid time off, holiday pay, health insurance, life insurance.
IHCC employs many licensed social workers, professionals with human service degrees, therapy technicians, nurses, behavioral specialists, clinical practitioners, and psychologists. Our staff is committed to providing quality service to the community and all of southeastern Idaho. We believe that a reputation as an honest and reliable service provider is the recipe for success!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
IHCC is following all CDC and local guidance on mask use, distancing, and disinfecting.