Innovative Health Care Concepts is seeking Targeted Service Coordinators / Plan Developers in our Idaho…
Integrated Services, a division of Innovative Health Care Concepts (IHCC), is seeking Mental Health Counselors to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group and individual settings.
Applicants should be well-versed in CBT, Trauma-CBT, and family systems. This position provides services primarily to children and adolescents, individually and in groups.
Applicant must be licensed at the Masters level and able to provide mental health counseling. E are able to provide supervision for those working toward clinical licensure.
Wage is a percentage of service being billed and ranges from $35.00 to $48.00 per hour. This position is a contractor.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues;
- Implement and review treatment plans;
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies;
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields;
- Familiarity with community mental health services;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to build rapport with clients;
- Strong leadership qualities.