Integrated Health Care is a system in which all providers, both medical and mental health, work together to provide coordinated treatment to the patient. Integrated care improves value, outcomes, and efficiency for the patient, as well as providing a well-rounded, whole-person approach.
Primary Care Services
Anna Ruiz-Gruwell, Nurse Practitioner, is Innovative Health Care's PCP.
- Wellness Exams for adults and children
- Vaccines for children provider
- Flu and strep testing on premises
- Acute care for non-emergency illness and injury
- Behavioral medicine. Managing behaviors that affect weight, diabetes, and pain.
We offer the following services for your mental health needs.
- Medication Management
- Tele Mental Health
- Individual and Family Counseling Services
- Community Based Rehabilitative Services
- Targeted Care Coordination and Case management
- Peer Support Services
- Family and Youth Supports Services
- Respite (Caregiver Relief)
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Assessments
- CLaSS – Children Learning about Social Skills – a social skills group for parents and children
- Anger management and Living with Anxiety groups