Integrated Services, a division of Innovative Health Care Concepts (IHCC), is seeking Mental Health Counselors…
Innovative Health Care Concepts is seeking Targeted Service Coordinators / Plan Developers in our Idaho Falls, Twin Falls, and Pocatello offices. We are currently offering a $500 sign-on bonus, payable in three installments.
This is a professional level position working closely with people with disabilities. Our current opening is part time with the opportunity to grow.
Position requires at least a Bachelor’s degree in a human service field. Previous experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred but not required.
Job duties include:
- monitoring and coordinating services;
- developing service plans and assessments;
- participating in team meetings with other providers;
- documenting services provided;
- other related duties.
- Very competitive starting wages
- Best training in town, and it is paid!
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid certifications
- Performance based raise after six months
- Flexible schedule
- For full-time status staff, we offer: paid time off, holiday pay, health insurance, life insurance
Innovative has been serving the people of Idaho since 1994. Our mission is to provide quality services to the disabled population of Idaho and we enjoy a solid reputation within our community as an honest and reliable service provider.