IHCC offers Supported Living services for individuals with developmental disabilities. If you have a family member or individual who wants to live in their own home or apartment, but requires extra support and care, this may be a beneficial service for you.
Are you interested in opening up your home to an adult with a developmental disability? Do you want to help provide a loving environment for an individual who needs support and care? You may want to consider becoming a Certified Family Home.
Our Supported Living provides a complete Wraparound Program
- Individual Counseling
- Medication Management
- Home Based Skill training and Support
- Group Skills Training Classes Weekly
- Anger and Anxiety Management Classes Weekly
- Up and Awake Staff 24/7
- Hourly Supported Living Services
Certified Family Home
IHCC offers an array of support for Certified Family Homes to help you stay in compliance, meet your mandatory training requirements, and receive payments without hassle.
IHCC can provide the following CFH services
- Billing services provided for you, including direct contact with our biller to answer any questions you may have. Cost:
- $25 per month for one client
- $30 for two clients
- $40 for three clients
- Quarterly training offered by certified staff covering legal issues, behavior management, medical concerns, skill development, and much more! Cost is $10 per training
- Initial certification and re-certification support and guidance
- Behavioral Consultation Services
CFH Training Sessions
- CFH Trainings are scheduled periodically. Please bring $10, checks payable to IHCC or cash. Call for the next scheduled class.
Department of Health and Welfare
Visit the DHW for more information