The Learning Center is a Developmental Disability Agency serving Regions V, VI, and VII. We provide skill training, behavioral intervention, family education, and respite services to children and adults with Developmental Disabilities. We have the largest professional staff certified in Habilitative Intervention services in Eastern Idaho. Our specialists work in your home and community to help you meet your goals.
Learning Center Services
Our professional staff provides a complete package of developmental disability services as well as family educational training.
- Life skills training for ages 3 and up
- Social skills training programs
- Positive behavioral intervention programming for children with significant maladaptive behaviors
- Education and training for parents and family members including Love and Logic classes
- School inclusion aide support and consultation
- Consultation and support for your child’s other therapies (SLP, OT, PT)
- Home based therapy to meet your lifestyle and needs
- Community integration and support
- Our full array of assessment and diagnostic services
- Counseling services for individuals and families
Visit the Idaho Developmental Disabilities Program at the Department of Health and Welfare for more information