IHCC has a staff of psychologists dedicated to providing psychological and neuropsychological testing. We specialize in diagnosing developmental disabilities, autism spectrum disorders, and serious persistent mental health disorders. Our team of experts have a combined 50+ years of experience. We are in network with most insurances, as well as accept Medicare and Medicaid.
Our full array of diagnostic and assessment services will help define a diagnostic picture and drive treatment recommendations.
- Autism Spectrum Evaluation and Diagnosis
- Children’s neuropsychological testing with Dr. Darla Faraday, the only Pediatric Neuropsychologist in Southeast Idaho
- Determine if you have a developmental disability through our streamlined testing services
- Update an existing evaluation
- Mental health evaluations for children and adults
- Personality Disorder Assessments
- Veteran Evaluations
- Vocational Rehabilitation Evaluations
Testing Center Intake Packet
Schedule An Appointment
To schedule an appointment, download and complete the Testing Center Intake Packet and submit as directed on the form. Upon receipt of your packet, we will contact you to schedule your initial appointment.