Integrated Services, a division of Innovative Health Care Concepts (IHCC), is seeking Mental Health Counselors…
Congratulations on taking steps toward a fulfilling career! Helping children with developmental disabilities achieve their full potential is endlessly rewarding. With The Learning Center, a division of Innovative Health Care Concepts (IHCC), you will gain valuable experience and continuing education to reach your professional goals.
IHCC is hiring full- and part-time Intervention Specialists (IS) in Idaho Falls and surrounding areas. IS staff provide direct therapy to children with developmental disabilities, teach life skills and reduce problem behaviors in home, community, and school settings. IS staff also provide education to families so they can help their children reach their full potential.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong self-motivation;
- Good analytical skills;
- Effective and empathetic communication skills;
- High ethical standards;
- The drive and ability to lean appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a human service field;
- If you have a Bachelor’s degree in a field closely related to human services, you may still qualify if you have enough credits in human services.
- At least 1,040 hours of experience working directly with children with developmental disabilities. This experience must be gained from paid employment or a university practicum/internship. Candidates may have worked as paraprofessionals or special education teachers in schools; in developmental therapy, habilitative support, or respite; as PSR/CBRS providers who addressed the needs of dually diagnosed children with MH and DD diagnoses; or otherwise gained similar experience;
- If you don’t have the required experience, IHCC has another opportunity (Intervention Technician or Habilitative Skills Technician) that gets you the experience you need; you will earn a slightly lower professional wage, with step-up raises as you gain hours of experience.
- Documentation of completion of Department identified competencies.
- This can be achieved in several ways; we are happy to discuss options during the interview process.
IHCC offers the following benefits:
- Very competitive starting wages;
- Paid trainings;
- Mileage reimbursement;
- Flexible scheduling;
- Advancement opportunities company-wide;
- For full-time staff: paid time off, holiday pay, health insurance, life insurance.
IHCC is committed to providing quality services to the disabled population of eastern Idaho and has been doing so since 1994. We strive to meet the needs of our participants and their families by dedicating ourselves to helping them fulfill their true potential.