Integrated Services, a division of Innovative Health Care Concepts (IHCC), is seeking Mental Health Counselors…
Supported Living Paraprofessional
Innovative Health Care Concepts (IHCC) is hiring Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) for all shifts in our Residential Habilitation program!
DSPs work with adults with developmental disabilities, in their own homes, teaching functional life skills. We make a difference, every day, in the lives of our participants! You won’t find more rewarding work!
This is a great job for college students looking for experience in the field of social services. Or for those who want graveyard shifts so they can get paid to study!!
Job duties include:
- Providing supervision and/or skill training as outlined on an Implementation Plan;
- Training may include the following areas: self-direction, money management, daily living skills, socialization/social integration, mobility, behavior shaping, etc.; * Carrying out behavioral modification programs as outlined on a Behavior Plan;
- Participating in consultation with other providers, and carrying out instruction from these providers;
- Assisting participant with daily medications as necessary (with appropriate certification);
- Ensuring a safe, hygienic living environment;
- Assisting with personal hygiene, including diaper changing;
- Documenting all services provided in IHCC’s Electronic Health Records system.
Job requirements include:
- At least 18 years of age;
- High school diploma or GED;
- CPR/First Aid certified, or willing to certify;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Current auto liability insurance;
- Able to pass fingerprint-based background check.
IHCC is committed to providing quality services to the disabled population of Eastern Idaho and has been doing so since 1994. We strive to meet the needs of our participants and their families by dedicating ourselves to helping them fulfill their true potential.
IHCC offers the following benefits:
- Very competitive starting wages with a RAISE after 90 days!
- Paid training
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid certifications
- Flexible scheduling
- Advancement opportunities across all our programs
- For Full Time Status staff, we offer: health insurance, life insurance, All Purpose Leave, and Holiday Pay